Doctors Regalia Credit Card
2500 reward points on fees payment
|3.49% Per month – 41.88% Annually
HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card is a signature category credit card especially available for doctors. Doctor’s can enjoy world class privileges of this card with best in class reward program.
So, let check out some important details of this card like, features and benefits, fees and charges, rewards and cashback offer, interest rate, insurance and security etc. before reviewing it.
Key features of HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card
Here is the list of key features of HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card.
- Provides upto ₹20 lakh protection to doctors against cost arising due to professional negligence.
- Earn 4 reward point on every Rs.150 retail spends including insurance, utilities, education and rent pay.
- 12 complimentary airport lounge access within Indian and 6 outside of India.
- 2% forex currency mark up fees.
- Revolve your credit card limit on nominal interest rate.
- Bonus reward points on annual spend of ₹5 and ₹8 lakhs.
- Get 24×7 exclusive concierge services via call and email.
Key Benefits of HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card
Here is the List of key benefits of HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card.
Milestone benefits of regalia credit card:
- Earn 10,000 bonus reward points on annual spend of ₹5 lakhs.
- Earn extra 5000 reward point on annual spend of ₹8 lakhs.
Airport Lounge Access
HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card gives a 12 airport lounge access to their card holder as compliment. you can visit 1000+ airport lounges of India and get 6 complimentary lounge access outside of India using your priority pass.
This benefit is also available for add on priority pass holders.
Get 2500 reward points as a welcome benefit. This benefit only available on membership fees payment not applied on free upgrade or fees waived off.
Fuel surcharge wavier
1% fuel surcharges wavier on the minimum transaction of ₹400 and maximum upto ₹5000 on your regalia credit card. Maximum charges waiver per billing cycle is ₹500 and GST charges is non-refundable.
Annual spend Benefits
If you spend more than rupees ₹3 lakhs in a year then you are eligible to renewal fees wavier.
Rewards and cashback offer
Rewards and Cashback offers of HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card
- Earn up to 10x reward point and 5% cashback when you use you HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card for your travel and shopping spends at https://offers.smartbuy.hdfcbank.com/regalia.
- upto 10% – 20% instant discount or cashback when you use your card at online shopping websites and shopping malls during the offer periods.
- You will get 4 rewards points on all retail spend of ₹150.
- Upto 10% instant discount at Dineout app for dinning booking and bill payments.
Insurance and security
With your HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card, you will get some complimentary insurance and security for yourself. Check out the below list.
- Special protection for doctors upto ₹20 lakhs against the costs arising dur to professional negligence. Which covers body injury, death of any patient causes due to error, omission or negligence on professional service rendered, legal cost and defence expenses. For more details of this policy click here.
- Get upto ₹1 crore Air accidental death cover.
- ₹9 lakh credit card lost liability cover.
- Upto ₹15 lakhs emergency overseas hospitalization protection for any medical emergency when you are travelling outside from your home country.
Fees, interest rate and Hidden charges
list of fees and hidden charges which is apply on your HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card.
|₹2500 + GST
|5% or min ₹200
|Cash advance limit
|40% of your credit limit
|Add on card fee
|Credit revolving charges
|3.49% per month and 41.88% annually
|Auto EMI conversion charges
|20% ROI and ₹99 processing fee
|3 days from the payment due date
|Cash advance charges
|2.5% of amount or ₹500 whichever is higher
|Late payment charges
|₹100 to ₹1300 according to your statement amount
|Overlimit amount charges
|2.5% of amount or minimum ₹550
|Payment returns charges
|2% of amount or min ₹450
|ATM or cash withdrawal fees
|Reward redemption fee
|₹99 per redemption request
|Balance transfer processing charge
|1% of amount or ₹250 whichever is high
|Loan processing fee
|₹799 – ₹999
|Loan preclosure charges
|3% of balance principal outstanding
|1% wavier on min ₹400 transaction upto ₹500 per billing cycle.
|Reissue of lost, stolen or damage card
|Forex transaction charges (Foreign Currency Markup)
Spend condition for waiver of annual charges
if you wish to waiver of next year annual/renewal membership fee of your HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card then you have to spend ₹3,00,000 in a year. Mark that this amount is excluded from transactions like cash on call, balance transfer and cash withdrawal.
If you are thinking to apply for HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card, then you must have to fulfil these criteria:
- For salaried Indian national requires minimum age of 21 to 60 years with a monthly income of above ₹1 lakh per month.
- For self-employed Indian national requires minimum age of 21 to 65 years with an ITR of more than ₹12 lakhs per annum.
Reviews of HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card
HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card is a specially made for doctors and it’s provide you an professional practice insurance. Which covers any claim and legal cost and expenses claimed by patient which arise due to professional negligence.
Also, this card offers a luxury class benefits and best in class reward program for all of your retail spends. So, if you are an doctor and willing to have a premium HDFC bank credit card then this card is perfect for you.
Reward Point Redemption
You can easily redeem your HDFC Bank Doctors Regalia Credit Card reward points from smartbuy or by login into your netbanking.
Reward point values and redeem for:
- You can redeem your RP at value of 1RP= upto ₹0.35 for product and gift vouchers via netbanking and smartbuy.
- You will get value of 1RP = ₹0.5 if you book flight and hotels via smartbuy. Upto 70% of booking values.
- Convert your RP into cashback at the value of 1RP=₹0.20.
- If convert your reward point into Airmiles then you get the value of 1RP=₹0.5.
Use full details and links
- Official website: www.hdfcbank.com
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smartbuy Card Offers: Click here
- Customer care no: 1860 425 1188 (Toll Free)
- Priority pass: www.prioritypass.com
you can directly apply for HDFC Bank doctors Regalia Credit Card by visiting to official website of HDFC bank if you are feeling all the eligibility criteria of card. If you are existing customer of hdfc bank, then you can apply directly thought net banking and also apply offline by visiting the nearest hdfc bank branch.
You can easily activate your HDFC Bank doctors Regalia Credit Card by visiting to neatest HDFC bank ATM. Generate your credit card pin by entering OTP which you got on your registered mobile number and your card will be activated.
Other method of activating your card Is by login into internet banking of HDFC bank and generate your password online.
If your card is lost or stolen, you can easily block your card by contacting customer care no 1860 425 1188 (India) of HDFC bank. You can also block your credit card by log in into internet banking or mobile app of HDFC bank.
HDFC Bank doctors Regalia Credit Card reward points are valid for 2 years after that it will be expired.
Redeeming your HDFC Bank doctors Regalia Credit Card reward points is very easy. You can redeem your reward point via netbanking and HDFC smartbuy.
you can easily pay your HDFC Bank doctors Regalia Credit Card bill via following options.
- Mobile banking app
- Net banking
- ATM fund transfer
- From a non-HDFC bank account
- Other credit card payment app like Paytm, cred, PhonePe etc.
Late payment charges of HDFC Bank doctors Regalia Credit Card are various according to your statement amount. Let’s have look on it.
|Less than ₹100
|₹100 to ₹500
|₹501 to ₹5,000
|₹5,001 to ₹10,000
|₹10,001 to ₹25,000
|₹25,001 to ₹50,000
|More than ₹50,000
loan processing charges of HDFC Bank doctors Regalia Credit Card are various according to your loan type. Let’s see
|₹999 + GST
|₹999 + GST
|₹799 + GST
|Balance transfer on EMI
|1% of loan amount + GST (Minimum ₹250)
Disclaimer: we always intend to provide you all updated details. But there is a possibility changes in data, rates, charges and fees by bank and issuer company. So kindly refer all the latest data by visiting official website of issuer before applying. We are not responsible for any legal or financial implication in any case.